22 August 2014

Free football winining strategies for ,1960bet, nairabet,9japerdict





It another footballing season  across various  leagues  in Europe ,Africa, and many  other  countries,  and as  you might have guess  I, ojo oluwasegun  victor  C.E.O  of  michaelvictorblog   is  going to be making an awesome  sum of cash these  season ,by the special grace  of GOD  am  planning   buying  a  land ,and a new  car ,this  footballing season,  I meant  only my gains  from football  betting  that what I will use in  buying  those assets, which  I have estimated  to be  around  3milion+,  and that  would  not  have  been  possible  if  not  for GOD and   my  99%  sure  betting   secret  which   I created  just  10  weeks  to the  end  of  leagues  last season ,and despite  creating  it  late   I still made  over  150k  that  season. Click  here  to  view  the secret   mind  you  I sell  these  e-book  for  a cheaper  rate  of  2500#  buh  due  to my  last  week   200k  won  game  on NAIRABET and  1960bet together   am  planning  of given  out    10 copies  of these  e-books  for the  1st  30  people  to drop  their  e-mail  addresses  below   this  post ..so drop  a comment   with  your  email address  1st  to 10  comments  will be considered  for this promo.

BEST  BETTING  SITE  IN NIGERIA

Below  are  what  I considered  to  be  the  best   bettingsite.com   in Nigeria
1.      
:I  1960BET  know  many  people will disagree  with  me  on these, but  believe  me  nairabet  is now  on the   verge  of losing  it biggest  status it has established  over  the years ,so I considered 1960BET  to beat  them  for the TOP ..  SO CLICK HERE  1960BET TO GET  STARTED  WITH THEM. you might have gotten an account with  them  before  but  re-register,  to start afresh  ,please $  don’t  use  my  secret  winning  formular  with  that your  old losing  account ,create  a new  one  ,coz  every teams  across  the globe as restructure  their  team  with  new  players, coaching crew and many  more …. So  you too need  to  have  a new winning mentality .click  to  register  1960BET
2         

   ,NAIRABET apart having  what seems  to  be the highest  odds  in Nigeria ,their  network  and  their  technical  fault  is becoming  unbearable  for me  and  many other  users of the  site ,these problem  as  affected me   so many  times  during  the world  cup  and  pre-season  games  ,this  tends  to  frustrate  me  and  at the  end  makes  me  lose  my  calmness  and  at the end  I find  myself  placing  bets  on games  I don’t wnna  to ,due  to too much  frustration .  but   if  you  still  find  NAIRABET your  bet choice  ,then  register  here  nairabet .com  ,abeg   use  my  secret  winning  formular  with  that your  old losing  account ,create  a new  one  ,coz  every teams  across  the globe as restructure  their  team  with  new  players, coaching crew and many  more …. So  you too need  to  have  a new winning mentality .click  to  register  NAIRABET
3       


  9japredict: mark my  word  9japredict  will take  over  Nigeria  betting  site  in the next coming  years,this  site  as just gotten e very  thing  needed ,   ranging  from  the  odds, to  the site  widget  ,the site  design  and so many advantageous  things ,apart  been  the only  betting  site  in   Nigeria  which  was  actively  involved  with  the world  cup, with  their  promo  after  promo prediction ,where  I won  on two  occasions  with my secret  formular  ,I  won  a brand  new  NOKIA XL  read  it  here HOW I WON NOKIA XL ,I also  won  the  100k  promo ,these shows  this   people  have some good stuffs to offer ,No  time  to  check  time  ,click  here  to  register  with  them. 
4      


  Bet9ja


Well, those  are  the  best  betting  sites   me am recommending for  you  oo…..  what  you ya all waiting  for  ? start  dropping  your  comments  now  …  IF  you  cannot  find love  ,then  find  money ,no  sleeping  ontop  bicycle………..  i will send you free sure games ........

  Feel free to contact me  07068520458   bbm  7973A48D
PROMO CLOSED.........

7 comments:

  1. Great! I will like to get your e-book,my E-mail. lokoyishola@yahoo.com .thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I greatly in need of this money spinning ebook, my email: ukannah@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks i will love to have this e-book. This is my Gmail. abulukings22@gmail.com. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Harkandeydhaniel@gmail.com fanx in advance

    ReplyDelete
  5. pokewap@gmail.com, will love a tip of it

    ReplyDelete
  6. my email is princechidonz@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. NAIRABET DON PAY PROMO COMPETITION : WIN $1000


    Nairabet Don Pay Promo Competition : Win $1000



    currently nairabet is running a competition called Nairabet Don Pay Promo Competition which you can Win $1000. nairabet don pay competition is for the general public. Click This link For Registration first : https://lnkd.in/dBfsDAR

    it has to do with recording your celebration when your team scores a goal or when you win your bet on nairabet. its not necessary that you will stake bet.just record a moment showing how you normally celebrate when ever your team scores or you have won on nairabet, its just acting, so any one can do it.the procedure is very simple.

    Here Is The Procedure For Nairabet Don Pay Promo Competition : Win $1,000

    Wanna win $1,000 easily? Record a 15 seconds (or less) video on how you celebrate when you are excited like when your team scores a goal or when you just won money on NairaBET. Post it on your instagram page and tag @nairabetpage Share with your friends. The highest number of likes will win $1,000.
    so what are you still waiting for guys, this is a wooping sum when converted to naira, its over #100,000.

    so start recording and try your luck.you can make use of your smart phone or any other device with video recording.cheers.
    if you have not created NAIRABET ACCOUNT, CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR FREE : https://lnkd.in/dBfsDAR

    ReplyDelete