13 March 2015

PHOTO See What NDLEA found in a 31 year old woman's private part (Photo)


A 31-year old woman who masked 430 grammes of heroin in her private part has been arrested by the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency.

Onyinye Aladi, a single mother of one, was arrested during an inward screening of passengers aboard an Emirate flight from Pakistan.

In a statement on Thursday, the anti-narcotics agency said that the arrest was facilitated with the aid of scanning machines.

“During the inward screening of Emirate passengers, one Aladi Onyinye Juliet tested positive for narcotic ingestion,” said Hamza Umar, NDLEA Commander at the Lagos airport. “While under observation, the drug was subsequently expelled, field-tested and weighed.”


Preliminary investigations, according to the NDLEA, indicated that the suspect, who hails from Abia State, had established link with some Pakistani drug traffickers who sponsored her trip in collaboration with some local accomplices.

In her statement, Ms. Aladi said that she engaged in drug trafficking to settle her bills.

“I am a single mother and I need money to take care of myself and child,” said Ms. Aladi, who is based in Aba. “I used to sell clothes but the profit is inadequate to sustain my family. I would have earned half a million naira to pay for my rent and my child’s school fees if I had succeeded in bringing the drug.

“They paid for my return ticket and HOTEL ACCOMMODATION. While in my hotel room, a Pakistani woman came to give me the drug. She also instructed me to conceal it in my private part to avoid arrest. Unfortunately, the NDLEA officers detected it.”

Ahmadu Giade, NDLEA’s chairman, said that the agency would continue to detect narcotics with the help of technological tools.

“The NDLEA is INVESTING in capacity building and modern equipment in drug detection,” he said. “We hope to dislodge drug trafficking cartels through superior intelligence and best global practices. Investigation is on-going to arrest other members of the drug cartel connected to her case.”
The agency said that the suspect will soon be charged to court. - See more at: 

No comments:

Post a Comment