21 November 2015

Eniola Badmus Speaks On Being A Clown And Not A Bully

  Popular Nollywood actress Eniola Badmus has said she is not a bully but a clown. According to her she might act like one in the movies, but that is far from who she is. Speaking with Saturday beats Eniola said;
“If I were like the character you see on television, by now I am sure you would have heard series of news about me fighting on the streets. But I am not like that. I am an easy going person and can be a clown at times.”
Has fame changed her? She replies;
“Fame has not changed me in anyway. There is no where that I feel like going that I can’t go to. The only difference is that I may have to have some security around me while going to some places. I am a down-to-earth person. I still go to all those places I went before I became a celebrity but I may not be able to go alone. Such opportunities allow you connect with your beginnings.”

1 comment:

  1. To Predict and How To Make Over A Million Naira Weekly On 1960bet - Sports


    Stop wasting your money! Stop Watching Football for fun...Do you know you can make a lot of millions by watching and predicting the outcome of any football matches?Not only football,you can predict the outcome of all sports events e.g football,basketball,volleyball,golf,tenis,hockey e.t.c You don't have to predict the exact scoreline if you don't want to. The good news is that they pay directly to your bank account either dollar or naira.
    Let me use football as an example.
    If Manchester United is playing Wigan Athletic at home,you can stake your money that Manchester United will win. If you are correct,you will win your bet. The amount you will win will depend on the odds on that particlular match.

    To Sign up,Click here to register now make sure you fund your account
    https://www.1960bet.com/Odds/registration/affiliate415757


    Using the Manchester United and Wigan example I gave above,a bookmaker can say his price/odds for the match is 1.2. This means that whatever you bet with will be multiplied by 1.2 Is it making sense now?

    Predict that Wigan will beat Manchester United, the odds could
    be 14.2. That means that whatever you bet with will be multiplied by 14.2 Still using the Manchester United and Wigan example...
    So if you want to bet on it, what would you do? Manchester United to win at 1.2? If you put 1,000 on that, you will get just 1,200 in return. That is just 200 gain. Or will you back
    Wigan to win at 14.2? You only need to put in 1,000 to win 14,200. But will Wigan beat Manchester United?
    If 1.2 sounds small to you, there is something you can do to increase your potential returns.

    Click here to register now make sure you fund your account
    https://www.1960bet.com/Odds/registration/affiliate415757

    For further information contact us on
    234 - 808 - 002 1916
    234 - 809 - 572 6460
    234 - 700 - 196 0238

    ReplyDelete