9 September 2013

I have once Dated Nollywood Actress, Ebube Ngwagbo' –, Kcee Opens Up

kcee in a recent interview with Nigeria newspaper Punch.com open up to had once dated star Nollywood actress Ebube Nwagbo read the interview below .. Can you clear the air on your marital status and the alleged affair you had with actress, Ebube Nwagbo? Most times, I don’t like talking about marriage because it is a private issue. But to clear the air, I never said I was married or not. The person that did the interview made a mistake. They asked a simple question about a wedding in Lekki some years back and I told them it was not my wedding, it was E-Money’s wedding. Were you dating Ebube at the time? Yes. Were you married at the time? (Giggles) I don’t want to talk about it; I think we should move on. People also said you were separated from your wife, only for you to be seen with her again? I think we should go to the next question. Leave people alone, let them be talking.

No comments:

Post a Comment