30 July 2013

I was building a house for funke before she left me

Kehinde Oloyede
In an interview with Encomium magazine, Funke
Akindele's estranged husband revealed he was
building a house for his wife before
she ended the marriage. It's a one-storey building
(uncompleted) located off Adeniji Jones in Ikeja
Mr Oloyede, who said he's not happy about what y'all
been saying about him online, told the mag
"They wrote that I am a tout, from what you are
seeing here now, do I look like a tout or garage
boy? They also said I'm a drop out, from the way
you and I have been speaking, do I speak like
someone who did not go to school? I have decided
to follow the advice of those who said I should not
join issues with her and her supporters. I am not a
celebrity. I am an estate developer. She is the star
that has her career to protect and I don't want to
be the one to spoil her career.

Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

No comments:

Post a Comment