18 June 2013

PASTOR IMPREGNATE SIX MARRIED WOMEN IN ONE YEAR.


Faith Ministries, a church in the Matobo District of Matabe leland South, have dismissed its pastor for the impregnating six of the church’s married women member,in just one year. The church elders decided to dismissed Derek Ngulube, the pastor from the church after the elders of church lent of his evil deeds . The six impregnated were believed to be married and also members of the church. “What he did is just disgraceful and a person like him could not be allowed to be part of a religious institution because what he did goes against all that Christianity stands for.justice could have been done on the evil pastor by some members of the church,who had promise to beat the pastor ,but the elders intervene The pastor is said to have opened up after prophesy by a visiting preacher that said that there is am pastor who is in the act of bedding married women.“He tried to deny the allegation but later came back to his senses and said he was the one in the prophecy,” the source said. “I feel bad and I want to say I am very sorry for what I did. If I could be given another chance I wouldn’t repeat the mistake. I also welcome the punishment that the church leaders gave me.”said by the pastor - See more at: http://www.xmoentertainment.blogspot.com-impregnates-six-married-women-in-his-church-in-one-year...wonders shall never ends... lemme ask you guys a question ..if you happened to be one the women impregnated by the pastor what will you do ??

No comments:

Post a Comment