28 August 2013

My Father Broke My Virginity And Forced Me To Sleep With Him – 17-Year-Old daughter Confesses

A 17-year-old female student of Takoradi Senior High School (name withheld) revealed in an interview that her biological father broke her virginity and has been having s*xual intercourse with her for the past nine months, at his Adiembra residence near Sekondi. According to the girl, her father who was sojourning in Spain returned to Ghana December last year and that was when it all started. “At the age of 16, I had not slept with any boy or man, but my father returned from Spain last December and started having s*x with me,” she said. The girl said her parents were divorced and her father was the one taking care of her so he threatened to stop supporting her if she told anybody. “If my father doesn’t pay my fees no one will do it. My mother does not have the means to take care of me in school so I was afraid to inform anybody about my ordeal; not even my mother,” the victim claimed. She also revealed that her father stopped her from going to church in fear that she might inform some of the church leaders of what he had been doing to her. The girl indicated that on Friday August 23, 2013, after she had returned from school her father demanded to have s*x with her but she refused and he gathered all her belongings including school uniforms, text and exercise books and set them ablaze. “After that he still wanted to have s*x with me so I run away to a neighbour’s house and it was there that I broke the news to some of the residents. It was learnt that personnel of the Domestic Violence and Victims Support Unit (DOVSSU) of the Ghana Police Service in Sekondi yesterday arrested the father and placed him in custody pending further investigations, after a report was made. Also, a medical report form was issued to the 17-year-old girl to attend hospital after which the accused person was arrested.

No comments:

Post a Comment