17 January 2014

Ace Comedian, I Go Dye, Becomes UN Ambassador

Top humour merchant and one of Africa's most successful comedians, Francis Agoda, popularly known as I Go Dye, isn't to be addressed any more like an ordinary individual. The Edo State-born comedian has had the appellation of 'Ambassador' added to his name. At least, that is the verdict of the United Nations who bestowed on him the honour of a United Nations Millennium Development Goal Ambassador.
The honour which was presented to him some days ago was in part, a mandate to further propagation of the United Nations Millennium Development Goals (MDGs). According to the top rated comedian, who is renown for his philanthropic gestures, the honour is an added boost for him to continue the good works of life for the good of the humankind.
Brimming with smiles, he said "I feel honoured with this honour, but it will be more gratifying to me, when I will see that our leaders create opportunities for youths to be gainfully employed.
Because as at today, millions of Africans are suffering, and faced with uncertainty. The future seems vague and no hope in sight". I Go Dye joins other entertainers like Benita Nzeribe, D'Banj, Sunny Nneji, J. Martins, Adokiye, and many others as UN Ambassadors but I Go Dye is a well known advocate for good leadership towards eradication of poverty.
Congrats, bro!

No comments:

Post a Comment