18 January 2014

Phyno Denies Getting Artiste Rita Edmond Pregnant

Rita
Hip Hop artiste, Phyno, has denied having any relationship with Rita Edmond, not to talk of getting her pregnant. In an interview with Punch
Phyno said:
"Believe it or not, I've never met or spoken to anyone by that name. I haven't made any woman pregnant either. If people need three seconds of fame I'm glad that my name could help."
Meanwhile, when E-Punch contacted Rita for her reaction, she was evasive. After much persuasion,she decided to open up. But she ended up saying:
"The only information I can give you is that I am in love with a rap artiste. I don't want to mention his name. Since different stories are flying around, I am trying to understand where everybody got their story from. Of course, I had a vacation in Dubai and I am back in Nigeria."

No comments:

Post a Comment