1 August 2013

Man Raped His Eight & Half Month Pregnant Daughter In Ibadan...

The rapid increase in fathers who choosen to having carnal knowledge of s their daughters has an reach an emergency rate,in another recent incident which occured in ibadan ,A father was allegedly accused of having
carnal knowledge of his eight and half months
pregnant daughter in Ibadan, the capital city of
Oyo State, when she went to visit him after
about 14 years of living apart.
The girl, Ibukun, (not real name) who was
impregnated by her lover in another state where she
lived with her paternal grandmother was said to have
been brought to Ibadan when she started having
complications with her pregnancy. Her mother, who
got separated from her father last December, took
her in to keep an eye on her, but with her meagre
income of N250 per day which she earns as a cook
assistant in a local cafetaria, the woman seemed
incapable of taking care of Ibukun and her two
younger brothers who were staying with her.
When Ibukun saw that life in Ibadan did not suit her,
she decided to go back to Osogbo. However, she had
the urge to see her father whom she had not seen for
14years since her grandmother took her into
custody. But her decision spelt peril for her as she
allegedly ended up being raped by her father.
According to Ibukun, "I was defecating one day when
I started bleeding. I was taken to hospital where they
saw my womb protruding from my cervix. The
ultrasound scan I did showed that I had placenta
previa. At another hospital, the womb was pushed in
and I was warned not to have séx until delivery.
"I was brought to Ibadan but I was not comfortable. I
told my mother that I wanted to go back to Osogbo
but I thought of going to see my father whom I saw
last when I was a child. I asked my younger to take
me there, with the thought that I would at least get
transport money from him.
"I went there on Saturday July 20 with the intention
of sleeping over. My brother went to sleep and I also
went to lie down. My father came and ordered me to
remove my clothes, raining curses on me. He started
robbing my breasts with his hands. He later took
black soap, rubbed it on his hands and started using
the hands to rub my breasts again.
"By then, I could see that he was aroused as his
manhood had risen beneath the loin cloth he tied
around his waist. It was after that that he had séx
with me. I was weeping and my brother saw him and
exclaimed 'Ah! My brother also startedcrying. It was
my brother who told my mother but I went to myjuuj
aunt at Bodija area and narrated my experience to
he
The father, Mr Kehinde Olasode however denied
sleeping with his daughter, swearing with the Quran.
He said that he only used some leaves recommended
to him to bath his daughter because of the bleeding
she was experiencing in pregnancy.
Olasode said: "She had been living with my mother
in Osogbo since she was about five years of age. I
have not seen her all these years. About two months
ago, I was called and informed that she was pregnant
and bleeding. I called her mother to inform her and
she brought her to Ibadan to stay with her mother at
Apete. On Saturday, July 20, her brothers brought her
to me, and I sat her down to castigate her for getting
pregnant instead of being serious with education or a
vocation.
"Meanwhile, someone told me to get Jatropha
(lapalapa) leaves with black soap with which she
should bath, saying that the bleeding she was
experiencing would stop. I used the soap to rub her
head and her breasts and gave her water to rinse her
body. I don't know how they came about the story
that I slept with her."
The mother, Adijat, told Crime Reports that she left
her husband in December to look for means of
survival in Lagos because he was not responsible
over the three children she bore him. "The burden
was too much for me. He has another woman who
bore him two children.
"My daughter got pregnant in Osogbo and she later
started bleeding. We brought her to Ibadan and she
stabilised. When I noticed that she was almost due, I
agreed with her to go back to Osogbo because there
is no single baby dress in Ibadan and I am financially
incapacitated to buy them.
"She went to her father on July 20 and came back to
tell me that her father rubbed and squeezed her
breasts, vowing to expose him to the whole world.
She also said that he slept with her but I don't know
how true that is."
Crime Reports gathered that the case was reported
at Mapo police station and the Divisional Police
Officer, SP Ganiyu Ali ordered the arrest of the
suspect.
Confirming the story, the Police Public Relations
officer in Oyo State, Olabisi Okuwobi-Ilobanafor, said
that the suspect would be transferred to the State
Criminal Investigation Department (SCID), for further
investigations. Crime Reports also gathered that
nurses at the State Hospital, Yemetu could not
conduct the test necessary to check for presence of
spermatozoa in Ibukun's vulva because of her
bleeding state, so as not to trigger labour.
Source: Nigerian Tribune

Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

No comments:

Post a Comment