The leading cause of male infertility can be associated with low sperm count ,there are biologic and environmental factors that can lead to low sperm count .
The production of sperm is a complex process and requires normal functioning of the testicles as well as the hypothalamus and pituitary glands organs in your brain that produce hormones that trigger sperm production .Once sperm are produced in the testicle delicate tubes transport them until they mix with semen and are ejaculated out of the penis, problem with any of these systems can affect sperm production, also there are problems of abnormal aperm shape or movement (motility) often cause of low sperm count in men .below are the listed causes of low sperm count in men
Cause of low sperm count
1. Infection some infections can interfere with sperm production and sperm health or can cause scarring blocks the passagew of sperm.these include some sexually transmitted infections ,including Chlamydia and gonorrhea ,inflamion of the prostate.
2. Testicular exposure to overheating , overheating such as from high fever saunas,and hot tubes may temporarily cause low sperm count.
3. Sexual issues ..in less than 2% of males with infertility problems,a problem with sexual intercourse or technique can cause low sperm count.
4. Lubricants used with condoms, including spermicides, oils and Vaseline ,can affect fertility which in turn leads to low sperm count
5. Antibodies that attack sperm, anti sperm antibodies are immune system cells that mistakenly identify sperm as harmful invader and attempt to destroy them .
6. Tumors cancers and nonmalignant tumors can affect the male reproductive organ directly or can affect the glands that release hormones, which can later return to cause low sperm count.
7. Emotional stress ,stress also interfere with the hormone GNRH and reduce sperm count.
8. Premature ejaculation ,impotence or relationship problem,all those factors can also contribute to infertility .
9. Smoking these can cause genetic change that affects the offspring research shows that men who smoke have lower sex drive s and less frequent sex.
10. Deficiencies in some certain nutrients like ,vitamin C ,folate, selenium and zinc, too much of those nutrients in the body can cause low sperm count.
11. Bicycling ,has been linked to be one of the major causea of impotence in men ,and also may affect sperm count when pressure from the bike seat ,this may result in the damage of nerves and blood vessels which are responsible for erection .
12. Varicocele a varicocele is a variecose vein in the cord that connect to testicle (a varicose vein is one that is abnormally enlarged and twist the glands of the penis which may turn cause impotence and low sperm count.www.xmoentertainment.blogspot.com