Menstrual pain remedies
Every lady tend to experience these at a certain age ,menstrual cramps are pains in the belly and pelvic area that are experienced by women as a result of her menstrual period. Menstrual cramps can ranges from the mild type to the quite sever e ,mild menstrual cramps may be barely noticeable and of short duration, sometime felt just as a sense of light heaviness in the belly .
There are two types of menstrual pain ,listed below
In primary ,there Is no underlying gynecologic problem causing the pain ,while in secondary some underlying abnormal condition (usually involving a woman reproductive system ) contributes to the menstrual pain.
During this period woman are tends to be experiencing some severe pains and some other condition which is unpleasant to health ,. conditions like,
1. Chronic pain ….chronic pain is an unpleasant sense of discomfort that persist or progresses over a long period of time….
2. Sexual health…sexual health information Including birth control, impotence and sexually transmitted disease.
3. Virginal bleeding..normal vaginal bleeding (menorrhea)occurs through the process of menstruation ,abnormal vaginal bleeding in women who are ovulating regularly are most commonly
4. Reproductive health
5. Premenstrual syndrome.
Below are some home remedies to which menstrual pain can be cured
1. Raspberry leaf tea completely stops menstrual cramps ,pour boiling water over the loose dried leaf or the tea bag let steep for 15mintues ,drink after 15min.
2. Don’t wear clothes that will pressure your abdomen.
3. Drink ginger tea without sugar
4. Drink warm green tea or hot chocolate ,also coke can likewise help
5. Heating pad help a lot
6. Drink warm water with salt and ginger
7. Take dietary supplement ,some studies indicate that vitamin E thiamine and OMEGA 3 supplement can also reduce menstrual cramps.
Hoping , this will help