SEVEN THINGS YOU CAN EASILY DO FOR YOUR EYES.
Eyes they say is the light of the body, below are the important care you can render to your eyes..
1. Blink or rest your eyes mores frequently, especially while reading, watching television or when using the computer ,blinking helps prevent evaporation of the tear film that protects eyes.
2. cast a balance healthy diet with plenty red, yellow and orange fruit and vegetable that are especially high in vitamin necessary for good eye health .bating diary foods nut whole grains ,fish and fish oil ,lean meat and liver seems to be more effective than nutritional supplement .N.B. overuse of some vitamin supplement in addition to these foods, may result in toxicity .Ask a professional for advice.
3. Drink more water to hydrate your eyes as well as your body
4. change your focus periodically while reading ,doing close work such as sewing ,while watching television or working at the computer , when driving for long stretches alternate between close and distant object for less eye fatigue. changing focus by looking at another object a distance away helps your eye muscles and helps prevent eye strain.
5. wear phototropic outdoor in bright sunshine .Always avoids looking directly into the sun especially through binocular .
6. wear protective eye wear or goggle when in the workshop or when cutting the grass edge trimming ,tree trimming etc and also when doing any activity at home or at work where there is flying debris
7. Get your checked regularly .Eye professional suggest having eyes checked every 1\2yr after turning 40.